Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Running Purchases

Since it was too hot to run this weekend, Michael and I went to the Nike outlet... dangerous!

I got a pair of new running shoes, socks, and a new armband for my ipod.  Yay!  Running isn't the most expensive sport out there.. but it sure isn't free.

I think my next running purchase is going to be the Nike + ipod sport kit.  There is a sensor that goes in the Nike + shoe and syncs to your ipod.  You can see on your ipod screen how far you have gone, time, etc.  Then when you plug your ipod to your computer, the information is transferred to your computer.  I think it would be really neat to have.  Maybe that will be my treat to myself for finished week 10 of the training!

You can buy this here, among many other places. 

3 comments:

  1. I like mine! I won one of the sportband ones but lost the sensor a few months ago. I was so happy to find it again last week!


    PS - if you have an iPhone or iPod touch (2nd gen & later) you only need the sensor which will save you $10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New running stuff = Exciting !!

    I asked for an armband for my birthday...Fingers Crossed !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you don't have a nike shoe that has the insert for the sensor you can buy a cheap shoe pouch at your running store or at amazon.com...fits over your shoe laces and you can then use the nike+ with any shoe.

    ReplyDelete