Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Michelle's Run 7.14.10

Running Stats:
Time: 40 minutes
Distance: unknown
Pace: unknown

Since I didn't run this morning I had to wait until 7:30pm.  I ran 20 minutes inside on the treadmill and 20 minutes outside.  (There is a running path right next to our apartment's workout room.)  The temperature was cooler outside and there was a breeze, but it was hilly which was AWFUL and I inhaled a few bugs.  I'm glad I did it both ways instead of just one or the other.  Just running inside I would have had to stop because of the heat and running outside I don't know if I could have made it another lap and run up the huge hill.

The bad part of both is I feel it's cheating a little to stop in the middle, although I was moving the whole time and stopped my watch.  I also have no idea how far I ran exactly.

I finished week 4!  YAY!

Editors Note: Today (7/15) I'm really feeling the run.  My knees and calves are a little sore.  It also doesn't help that I didn't sleep well so I am exhausted!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it is cheating; I think it is being resourceful !!

    Now we just need to get you a mouth and nose guard so you do inhale bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't this time. I think about 30 minutes is all he can do in the heat. He is very spoiled by being inside all of the time, he likes him some AC.

    Yeah, I may need something to keep the bugs away at night.

    ReplyDelete