Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Michelle's run 6.27.10

Running Stats:


Time:20 minutes
Distance: 1.75 miles
Pace: 11:26

I ran a little slower, but I was just impressed that I ran.  We had gone to Tybee Island the day before and I got a sunburn.  We had also walked a bunch already that day, but in the afternoon it started raining, so I took the opportunity to run on the treadmill. 

I didn't do any other running on our trip, but I think I walked enough to make up for it.  We walked everywhere in Charleston and Savannah.  We took 2 walking tours in Savannah as well. 

I haven't decided if I am going to do a make up run today or not.  Michael says to skip it and just run like I had planned tomorrow.  I think it's all going to depend on how much energy I have after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment