Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Michelle's Run 7.7.10

Running Stats:


Time: 38 minutes
Distance: 3.22
Pace: 11:48

This was my first attempt at a 40 minute run.  I say attempt because I only made it to 38 minutes.  It was sooo hot!  (I know that seems to be a common complaint, but it is the summer time in the South).  I'm just happy my pace was under 12 minutes..if only by a little bit. 

Since the AC has been out at our apartment's workout room, I finally went and asked someone about it.  They casually said, "oh, it's broken."  I asked when it was going to be fixed and she said, "I don't know.... I guess we could call."  You think! I wanted to tell her that she might want to get it fixed before people started falling out in there.  They don't have water for people to drink in there either...so it's just a tragedy waiting to happen. 

So, with no AC for an unknown amount of time... I am going to have to re-think my running schedule.  I'm not going to be able to run at night, so that leaves mornings.  Hopefully it will cool enough in the workout room or outside.  This is a big blow to my confidence though, because it is really hard for me to wake up and run in the mornings.  I love to sleep too much.  Michael said he would run with me, which might help me actually get up... but we will probably just be a bad influence on each other.  :)

Here's to hoping the AC gets fixed soon!

1 comment: