Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mysti's Run 08-18-2010

Workout: 40 minute Run
Distance: 3.55 miles


Good Day...

I am very excited about tonights run !!

It went well and I officially ran the miles for a 5k. I should really start looking for a 5k to run in.

&

I bought a new pair of shoes, a pair of trouser jeans and gray dress pants !!

As discussed in a previous post, I have not really lost any weight; however, the gray dress pants I got today are a size 2. Exciting, even though I really think it is just a random mistake in sizing. I have never been able to wear a size 2; I typically wear a size 4 or 6.

2 comments:

  1. Size 2! You make me sick. Why can't you have half my hips? I think I could be 100 lbs and not fit into a size 2 or 4 for that matter. haha.

    Congrats on the run. You can definitely run a 5k now. You should sign up for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sign up! You will love it and love wearing the t-shirt after. You guys should get on dailymile.com!

    ReplyDelete