Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Michelle's Run 7.25.10

Running Stats:
Time: 40 minutes
Distance: 3.79
Pace: 10:33

I started the run off with a slower 11 minute pace.  Usually when I run on the treadmill I am trying to push myself speed-wise.  But today I decided I would not concentrate on that as much.  I did get faster as I went along so I ended up with a decent pace.  I'm sure I could have run faster, but this run felt good and I am happy that I am able to run almost 4 miles pretty easily (and without stopping). 

I was supposed to run yesterday as well, but this week has been crazy busy.  I may make up the run tomorrow, but I probably won't because I am running Friday and Saturday, so that would mean 4 days of running in a row.  Also, tomorrow has potential to be a very long day as well.  So we will see where the day takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment