Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Michelle's Run 8.27.10

Running Stats:
Time:30 minutes
Distance: 2.73ish
Pace:11:00ish

I ran with Murray this morning.  We tackled a huge hill...twice!  It slowed us down, but it was a good run.  He was a good running partner today, you can just never tell with that dog.  He was also very happy to get his ice cube when he got back inside.  

I have a run tomorrow because this week in my training is the start of 5 run weeks.  I'm still trying to figure out how to logistically get 5 runs in with my very weird schedule...and not end up running 5 days in a row.  Michael says 5 runs are too many so I should just stick with 4.  I can't decide if he is saying that because he cares or because he doesn't want me to get better than him!  haha.

Since I have finished another 5 weeks of 10k training, I get 5 more songs for my ipod running playlist.  Any suggestions??  I like pretty much anything. 

2 comments:

  1. I love Greg Laswell. My fav songs of his are: Days Go On and Take Everything.
    Those would be great running tunes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Michelle and Murray !! Ah, he gets an ice cube, too cute.

    5 days doesn't give as much wiggle room, but I am also a little suspicious of Michael ;)

    ReplyDelete