Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Michelle's Run 8.6.10

Running Stats:
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 2.69
Pace: 11:09

I finally ran outside on some actual roads so that I could track my run a little easier.  Ok, it wasn't actual roads... but around our huge apartment complex.  I could use mapmyrun.com to get close to my distance.  I also ran with Murray.  We didn't run hills today, but he still slowed me down the last 10 minutes.  The last 5 minutes I tried to pick up my speed and I was pulling him!  We aren't good running partners.  The first 10 minutes he is trying to pull me and the last 10 I am trying to pull him.  We also is a little pain when he tries to run up onto the grass to go the bathroom or when we tries to chase squirrels and birds.  He keeps me on my toes that's for sure... I don't even remember what songs I listened to because I was too busy looking for things Murray might start running toward!

So that explains the slow run.

Tomorrow morning is going to be the 50 minute run! My running schedule is way off this week, but as long as I get all the runs in I am satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment