Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mysti's run 09-11-2010

Workout: 30ish Minute Run
Distance: 3ish Mile Run

Brutal !!

So, let's recap: Last Saturday - Good Run - 4.5 miles; Last Monday - Bad Run - 20 minutes; Last Wednesday - 50 minutes on Elliptical - Basically No Run. Yesterday/Friday - No Run.

Yesterday morning I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock too many times and then decided that was ok because I could change my running schedule up this coming week to Saturday/today, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, day off and then 5K.

Well, last night John and I decided to have Mexican Food and who can eat Mexican Food without drinking Margaritas...Not me.

Hints why my run was Brutal :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, haven't had a margarita in awhile... now I'm craving one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I ran Friday and haven't run since. I am going to try to run tomorrow, but we will see. You are running a lot the week before a 5k race. Don't hurt yourself!

    ReplyDelete