Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mysti's First 5k!!



Cherishing Children Challenge 5K
Little Flock City Park
Benefited: Children's Advocacy Center of Benton County


It was a good first race with perfect weather and a manageable/small number of participants. About 125ish runners.

My finish time was 31 minutes and 53 seconds. I came in 2nd for the female late twenties age division (about 10ish ladies, one of which was pregnant); nevertheless, I get to rock a silver metal !!



My Husband and Stepson came with for moral support...Fun Family Outing










(PS. Wish Michelle and Michael could have been with us !!)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe you got a medal. That's awesome! And I love your shirt... where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both shirt and shorts came from Target. Love them both.

    The shirt has a 4 in mesh strip down the back and a built in bra...which gives me double support since I wear a sports bra as well ;)

    I got a pair of adidas shorts and do not like them near as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the shorts Champs or Champion..something like that? If so, I have those exact shorts and I love them.

    I need to check out the shirts. Although I have trouble with the running shirts that are tighter because they aren't made for hips. So as I run the shirt rides up. Annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!! And awesome time too=)

    ReplyDelete