Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Michelle's Run 9.2.10

Running Stats: 45 minutes
Distance: I don't even want to know
Pace: too slow

My first run of September was a major disappointment.  I was supposed to run for 60 minutes and I only made it to 45 and that 45 minutes was terrible.  I don't know what my deal was this morning.  It seemed like so much effort just to lift my feet faster than a walk.  Murray ran with me for the first 30 and I thought after I dropped him off that I could finish, but 15 minutes later I just couldn't do it.  Ugh! 

It's kind of funny though, I don't think I ever thought that I would be disappointed with a 45 minutes run.  But I guess that's what 11 weeks of 10k training will do to you.

1 comment:

  1. Some morning runs I just cannot get my feet to move either...no energy.

    45 minutes is still a great run....Although, I understand the disappointment !!

    ReplyDelete