Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mysti's Run 09-04-2010

Workout: 50 minute Run
Distance: 4.5 Miles

Location: Cooper Park: Mtn. Home, Arkansas

It was nice to have a change of scenery. The park has a nice running trail, and per the sign it is .9 miles per lap. Why not just make it a little bigger to be an even mile?, Maybe that's just me and my OCD. Oh well, it pushed me to run a 5th lap.

I enjoyed the run and waving/saying hi/smiling to all the retirement aged couples and/or retirement singles with their little dogs...Especially, when it was my third lap around and they were still walking their first. One amazing lady, who could not have been less than 80 years old, was power walking with her husband and her arms were going about 10 times faster than her legs.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. The .9 lap makes no sense! We get a lot of older people walking around in the mornings here. Is it mean when you feel good about yourself for lapping them? haha.

    ReplyDelete