Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mysti's Run 09-01-2010

Workout: 43 minute Run
Distance: 4 miles

Great Morning Run !!

I was trying to run more for distance than time so I stayed in my neighborhood where I know the distance/miles. It was basically total shock when I looked at my watch during the last mile. Oh course, curiosity killed the cat and I just could wait till the end of my run. I even came home and double checked my miles because I started doubting myself.

But, I know there is a good reason for my run to have gone so well this morning. Over the last week or so, I have been feeling convicted that if I can find time to run four days a week I really should be able to find more time to pray.

Solution = I prayed while I ran. I listened to my Christian playlist, prayed and ran. It was great !!

2 comments:

  1. I bet that made the run go by more quickly with your mind distracted on more important things than "is it over yet."

    ReplyDelete