Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Michelle's Run 9.19.10

Running Stats:
Time: 30 minutes

Another bad run.  I don't know what the deal is lately.  I still have some of this cold junk, so while I'm running I'm coughing and I just want a drink of water.

Murray ran with me for a little bit, but we saw too many dogs, so I had to drop him back off at the apartment. 

The 10k is this Saturday!  I'm getting pretty nervous actually, I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish.  eek!

p.s. Congrats to Mysti on her medal winning 5k!!  woo hoo! You've accomplished your goal to run a 5k, what's next??


On another note, I'm not sure I like what running is doing to my legs.  The other day, I wore some pants that were almost too tight around my thighs.  These pants have never been tight on me thighs.  I still haven't lost any weight either and I've even cut WAY back on drinking Dr. Pepper.  What's the deal?  Will I ever stop gaining leg muscle?  I would feel good just losing like 3 lbs... just to know I can lose weight.  I'm starting to feel like weight loss is impossible for me.  :(  I'm not wanting to lose weight now... but I need to know that it's possible!  I don't want to gain 30+ lbs with a pregnancy one day and not be able to lose any of it, even if I am running!  Ugh!

Ok, sorry for all of the complaints, that's just how i'm feeling right now. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm Sorry !!
    You will do great at the race and it will remotivate you. Hopefully the coughing will go away...cough meds? and/or rest?

    Muscle weighs more than fat...That's what I keep telling myself.

    Thanks for the Congrats !! I am thinking about what's next...Going to look at your 10k stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably need a little of both meds and rest. I took a nice 2 hour nap today to get me started on that. haha.

    I have another training plan for mileage building that I'm going to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe hang in there!! You can do it! It's just the cold talking!

    ReplyDelete