Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Michelle's Run 9.20.10

Running Stats:
Time: 45 minutes
Distance: 4.18 miles
Pace: 10:45

A great run!  I felt great the whole time.  I definitely could have run the 10k today.  I even ran pretty fast the last 3 minutes or so.  My distance is kind of an estimate, I could have run more or less.. I'm not really sure. I know this is one of the fastest runs that I've done outside, at least at this long of a distance.  I hope that I can feel like this Saturday. 

Some things I did differently that may or may not have made a difference:
1. I had been awake for about an hour and a half before I ran, but it was still cool outside.
2. I drank a small glass of iced coffee this morning.  (Maybe that gives me the boost I need.. haha)

Saturday I will definitely be up a good 2 hours or so before the race, so that shouldn't be a problem.  I may have to make Michael stop and get me an iced coffee.

1 comment: