Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Michelle's Run 11.23.12

Distance: 3 miles!!!  (then a 3 minute cool down walk)

I ran 3 miles this morning without stopping.  I felt pretty good the whole time, although I was happy to walk once I reached the 3 mile mark.  I didn't have much ab stretching pain.  I'm starting to get used to the much slower pace and just tried to be thankful that I can still run that distance halfway through my pregnancy. The cooler temperatures also helped.

Now it's time to shower, go to the Razorback game, and then find out if my running partner is a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed!! You really need to get Michael to buy you the running shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I ordered it for myself after the run Monday! It was on a Cyber Monday sale and I snatched it up!

    ReplyDelete