Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mysti - Not Giving Up

It has been a week since I was able to run, but I'm not giving up!! I fully planned,on running the day after Christmas; however, I was at my parents and it snowed about 3-5 inches. Too much to run in, especially with dirt roads and needing to see the potholes. No worries I thought, I will run tomorrow when it melts off. Again, I didn't think about the dirt roads - now a muddy mess. Oh well, it's Christmas and I will be able to run Sat and Sun at home. Just kidding - My back went out :( I'm still not getting around very well. New hope is to be able to run this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You'll get back into it. The holidays are so misleading. You think, oh I have this time off from work...so running will be no problem! Not the case! It has rained everyday here for almost 2 weeks! Not good. I hope your back feels better quickly!

    ReplyDelete