Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mysti

We are still struggling with RSV, head colds and ear infections for all 4 at the Burton Home. Prayers that the flu doesn't get us too!! On a happy note and it truly brighten my mood this week, I purchased a used jogging stroller. Thanks to Michelle's research and sharing her knowledge I knew what type strollers to be pricing and keep an eye on. (BOB or Schwinn Turismo) Craigslsist Find: BOB Sport Utility with Weather Shield for $75!! I think it is the 2011 model. Owner said, "I bought it off of a friend over a year ago and have never used it, just trying to free up some space in my garage". The tire tread looks brand new; I truly don't know it is has ever been used. However, all three tires were flat. Made a call to bike shop, said new inner tire tubes are $6 a piece with small fee for labor, we have them in stock, bringing in and we will fix you up. I was think extra $30 still a great deal. Get to bike shop, the pull out all the inner tubes, no problems, air up, place back on tire / wheel and no charge "air is free"!! Now, if I can just get the rain and sickness to go away.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I can't wait to hear how you like it and how Sam likes going for a run.

    I have been so lazy. I have been getting home around 5pm and just haven't felt like doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT Lazy!! Using lots of energy keeping up with 25 kids while growing one inside you! Even though I've been pregnant, it is still the craziest idea to me:) You are growing a human being inside you :0

    ReplyDelete