Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mysti's Workout 01-20-2013

25 Minute, 2 Mile, Walk / Run. Another beautiful day. Start on Week 5 Day 1 of Couch to 10k. Excited to keep going!! On a random note, Northwest Arkansas is working on connecting trails from Fayetteville to Bella Vista with the plan showing the trail going in right behind our backyard. I looked at the maps last summer and was so excited, but a little skeptical that is would be finished by Dec 2013 or really be able to acces from our neighborhood. HOWEVER, breaking ground / plowing has started about 10 feet from our back fence!!! Can you tell I'm excited. Place to run, family walks,place for the boys to safely rides bikes, ect.... It also secures that we will not have a house built or a road go in right behind us. I also have this crazy vision of being able to run all the way to Faytteville - which would be around 25 miles on interstate - I can dream right!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so jealous. I would love to have access to trails. That would be awesome. Maybe you work up to running to Fayetteville and have John pick you up and take you to Ricks afterward. :)

    ReplyDelete