Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Michelle's run 1.19.13

Time: 10 min run, 7 min walk, 10 min run

The times are approximate because I didn't have a watch or take my ipod with me.  The weather was nice, but not quite 60.  I still wore a short sleeve shirt and shorts.  I was pretty happy when I put my shorts on and they still fit.  However, they did not fit as well once I started running.  But, it worked.

This run was hard.  The first 10 minutes were fine.  However, the 2nd 10 minutes of running were not so fun.  My legs are really feeling the weight.  I also feel the pressure on my bladder and think I am going to pee my pants.  Ha! 

So, we will see how many of these I have left.  I'm thinking only a few.

1 comment:

  1. Your Amazing !!
    If this run is your last, 1 more or a few more - either way you can only be proud of yoursel!! Go Momma!,

    ReplyDelete