Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Michelle's workout 1.17.13

12 minute cardio workout video
15 minute prenatal yoga

So, I decided that I needed to do SOMETHING.  It continues to rain here.  We actually had a late start yesterday (I spent the extra time in my bed) and then we got out about 1 1/2 hours early today.  It was supposed to snow, although I haven't seen of it at my house.  Since going outside hasn't really been an option, I decided to take advantage of the On Demand.  Not working out really lowers my energy level.  I was hoping the yoga would help stretch my back.  My lower back has really started to feel tight.  Laying on my back is pretty painful, as is standing up sometimes.  Hopefully it gets better soon.  The sun is supposed to come out tomorrow and stay for a few days, so I am hoping I can get outside this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job!
    Lots of stretching should help your back
    I'm sorry - I know back pain sucks !!

    ReplyDelete