Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mysti's Run 06-27-2011

Workout: 6 Mile Run

The alarm was set at 6:00 am and I actually got up just a few minutes before it went off. (Helps that I went to bed at 8:30 last night) I really wanted to up my miles, but while stretching and watching the news I got a little worried since it was 82 degrees at 6:00am. Thank Goodness, it was very cloudy throughout my run. The run has a whole went very well and I was excited to get back to 6 miles. Mile number four was very weird because my left foot fell asleep and I had to stop to loosen / readjust my shoe laces a couple of times.

I might start looking for a 10K to run in.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Although, I read this after I felt good about running 3 full miles this morning. So now I feel like a slacker again. hahaha. That's really weird about your foot.

    ReplyDelete