Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another half???

So, I'm contemplating training for another half marathon.  The one I am think about is in Dalton, GA on October 15th.  Here are some pros and cons.

Pros:
1. Being on a plan helps me stay motivated to run.
2. I feel really good when I am running consistently.
3. I think I can run a better time since I now know what the distance feels like.
4. With school starting, running gives me a way to relieve some stress.

Cons
1. I don't know how runner friendly our apartment will be in Chattanooga.
2. School will start in August and I don't know if I will be able to keep up with the training.
3. The weather is still really hot here.
4. I would have to start trying now... or yesterday!

I'm going to think over it for the next few days.  Even if I don't train for a half, I will probably start training for a 10k.

Any thoughts???

1 comment:

  1. You might stay open to both...at least till you see what Chattanooga is like. Just start building back up this month and then see where you are at when you move / school starts.

    ReplyDelete