Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Michelle's Run 6.27.11

Distance: 3 miles

I was proud of myself for getting up and running 3 miles this morning even thought it was hot and sunny.  But, Mysti just had to run 6 miles this morning AND get up at 6am.  So now I feel like a slacker.  haha.  The run was fine, I really tried to focus on my breathing and running form and didn't worry about running really fast.  Although I ended up with about the same time.

Michael and I got new running shoes this weekend!  It was nice to talk to the guy and find out what shoes would work better for us.  I knew that I needed a narrow shoe, but there were some narrows that were too narrow and some were great.  I think I overpaid for my shoes there by a little bit, but that's ok because I got some great advice and tried on several shoes.  I do wish I asked if there were any other colors.  I like the color of mine, but online I saw that there were some really neat colors!  (Maybe I'll call them today and ask about a trade...haha)

I didn't run with the new shoes today, but maybe next time.
Source

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, but you just finish running a half marathon...So you cannot feel like a slacker.

    I like your new shoes !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apparently need new running shoes as well; I noticed today that the shoe part is tearing away the front sole part of my right shoe. :( I was hoping to wait till August and have my mom purchase them as a birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete