Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Michelle's Runs 5.24.11 and 5.31.11

May, 24- 2.6 mile run in the morning with Michael and Murray
May 31- 2 mile run/1mile walk in the morning with Murray

So, I have to apologize for being a lazy blogger.  I didn't even finish my Challenge reports.  I ended really well except the running.  I only ran 3 times and I didn't run 6 miles!  But everything else I did well! 

So I only ran 1 time last week.  But I had a lot going on and we were traveling for the weekend, that's my excuse.

Murray and I ran this morning.  We got started around 8:45 and it was already sooo hot.  I don't know what I expected, we are supposed to break a heat record today.  When we got back, weather channel said it was 80 degrees feels like 85!!  yikes!  I think I could have ran further than 2 miles, but Murray couldn't.  He was getting so tired, I was dragging him.  Then he kept acting like he wanted on the grass, so I thought he needed to go to the bathroom.  Turns out, he just wanted to walk on the grass, I think his little feet were too hot.  But I ran! Go me!  Now, if only it won't be a week before I do it again.  (Well, it won't be because we have a 5k Saturday.)  I am going to try to run 1 or 2 more times before Saturday. 


p.s. I have been doing well about keeping up with my arm workouts everyday (well almost every day).  

1 comment: