Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mysti's Run 05-04-2011

Workout: 2 Mile Run

Not Great - Not Horrible !!

I had some trouble breathing which was to be expected since for the last 10 days I have had trouble breathing in general, even just sitting down. Stupid Cold / Allergies !! Anywho, I was very excited to get a chance to run.

A little extra...
I have been trying to eat a little healthier. Meals this week have included: Chicken Walnut Strawberry Salad, Pineapple Grilled Chicken and a Subway Flatbread Veggie Sandwich. My main goal is to simply add in more fruits and veggies and in general be more intentional.

2 comments:

  1. Also, fat free pineapple sherbet with red raspberries...So so Good !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I need to get back on eatting more fruits and veggies as well. Luckily, it's getting warmer out and it seems easier to do that in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete