Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Michelle's Challeng: Day 2

I got started a little late on my challenge because I didn't go to sleep until 4:30am!  I was reading a book and just didn't want to stop reading.  I read the whole book in one day.  It wasn't even that compelling of a book, I think my brain was just excited to do some pleasure reading again.

In spite of only a few hours of sleep.  I did well again today.

I had a devotional.
I walked a mile with Murray (while it was sprinkling outside).
I drank 40 oz of water.  (I drank 20 of those while walking Murray.)
I did not run today (1/5).
I didn't run 6 miles.
I will have had 6 servings of fruits and vegs by the end of the day.
I did 30 minutes of abs/arms.  (They were a little sore today.)

The fruits and vegetables I had today were:
breakfast- strawberries with my greek yogurt (I also had scrambled eggs)
lunch- another left over black bean veggie burger and baby carrots
snack- strawberries after walking Murray
dinner- spinach salad and green beans with shrimp for dinner

On to Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment