Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Michelle's 7 day challenge

Graduation is over and it's the beginning of summer.  Which means besides job searching, I have a lot of free time.  So, in an effort to start the summer out right I have developed a 7 day challenge.  It's a mix of personal, fitness, and nutritional things that I want to accomplish.


Devotionals everyday.
6 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
40 oz. of water a day. (may not seem like a lot to some, but I am really bad about drinking water.)
Run 5 days.
Run at least one 6 miles run.
30 minutes of abs/arms everyday.
Walk Murray for at least a mile everyday. (Unless it rains.)

I'm hoping that I can keep some of these things up all summer, but I have found that trying to say I'm going to do these things for longer than a week is too daunting for me to stick to sometimes.  So, I'm taking small steps to start out.

p.s. Michael and I registered for a 5k for the the beginning of June!  I have 3 weeks to try to get my time down below 30 minutes.  I honestly don't think it's going to happen this time, but there is always another race.  I added the details to the Races page.

Challenge starts tomorrow Monday, May 16th! I will post everyday to report my progress.

1 comment: