Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Michelle's Run 5.6.11

Distance: 2.5 mile run and 1 mile walk

This run was pretty bad, but honestly I don't know what I expected after not running for almost 2 weeks!  It's pathetic.  I ran the first 1.5 miles and then got really dizzy so I had to walk on and off.  I ran the last .5 miles pretty strong, so I decided to stop and end on a fairly good note.  I noticed that I had no willpower at all.  As soon as I felt a little dizzy or tired, I just stopped.  I hope this doesn't continue!

I need to find another race to run it's obviously a good motivator for me.  Mysti, I don't know how you run without a race to look forward to.  I admire that motivation.

We are going to Kentucky tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.  So, I may not run until Monday... but it will be Monday at the latest.  No more 2 week breaks for this girl!

1 comment: