Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Michelle's Run 5.16.11 and Challenge: Day 1

Distance: 3.1 miles
Time: 30:36
Pace: 9:51

This run I actually pushed myself.  I made myself just keep running hard.  It was a good run.  A funny story though, I had my ipod distance set for a 5k.  At one point I looked down and saw that my pace was 6:09!  I couldn't believe it, I didn't even know it was possible for me to run that fast.  However, I quickly remembered that that was not minute per mile.  It was minutes per Kilometer.  hahaha.

Challenge: Day 1 was good.
I had at least 6 servings of fruits and vegetable.
I ran (so 1/5 for the week).
I am about to finish my 40 ounces of water.
I am going to do a devotional before I go to bed.
I did about 30 minutes of ab/arm work.
I walked a mile with Murray first thing this morning.

The hardest thing today was probably getting in the arm/ab work because Murray kept wanting me to play with him instead of the weights.  Silly dog!

Let's see how I do tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job !!
    What fruits and veggies did you eat? I like and ate fruits and veggies, but I don't know if I get 6 servings in each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For breakfast I had a green smoothie that I make which has spinach and banana in it. For lunch I had a left over black bean veggie burger that has green pepper and onion. I also had some baby carrots. After my run I had a few strawberries. For dinner I had a strawberry-spinach salad.

    I've gotten pretty creative with the veggies lately. I'll add some of the different fruits/veggies I eat to my posts. If you want any recipes let me know.

    ReplyDelete