Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Running Food and Some Ugly Sunglasses

I thought I would share a few randoms today.  Since Michael and I have been running such long distances, we have had to find different ways to get energy (calories) during the run.  We have tried chews, gels, energy bars, etc. Here's a picture of what our running food collect looks like.

I don't really like the consistency of the gels, but it's an easy way to eat something while running.  I'm trying out a new flavor for the race (I hope it doesn't make me gag.)  My favorite are the strawberry chomps! 

Saturday I will also be rocking my running sunglasses.  I picked these up for $5 at Walmart.  They are technically men's and are too big.  I think they are SUPER ugly, but Michael says they look fine.  I'm just happy that they don't move up and down while I run and I don't have to squint anymore.

 So I will wear them for the race, but I may take them off when I run by the race cameras.  hahhaa.

2 comments:

  1. I love it all; I might have to try me some Chomps.

    I'm also thinking about / wanting to look at some Dri Fit hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michael, your glasses looks fine.

    ReplyDelete