Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mysti's Run 04-06-2011

Workout: 2.5 Mile Run & 1 Mile Walk
Time: 27 Minute Run

Overall, the run went well. I could tell that I had drank a Dr. Pepper not too long before I ran, felt a little weighted down.

I have been wanting a bright / colorful pair of Nike running short since last summer and just could never bring myself to pay $36.00 - $42.00 for a pair of shorts. However, today at Dillard's I found some for $28.00. I know it is not a huge difference, but paying in the 20's made it easier for some reason. It also helped that the shorts had my three favorite colors. I'm glad I waited; I love my new shorts !!

1 comment:

  1. I like the shorts! Let me know how you like the Tempos. I would like to get some, but I am also too cheap. I need to start looking for sales.

    ReplyDelete