Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Michelle's Run 4.2.11

Distance: 10 miles
Time: 1:42:30
Pace: 10:15

We decided to run on one of the Knoxville Greenways today.  Yay for not running in circles.  It was a good run, but near the end I was just getting really hot.  Also, my toes have been blistering lately.  I don't know what the deal is with that.  I even put some band-aids on, but then I just got new blisters.  Ugh! 

This was the last long run before the half marathon next Saturday.  I may run one shorter run this week, we will see. I didn't run at all this past week which is awful, but it rained almost everyday and the days it didn't rain I was really busy. 

While the 10 mile run went well, I'm a little nervous about adding another 3.1 miles onto that next weekend.  I was sooo ready to be finished after mile 8.  In the half marathon, when I get to mile 8 I will still have 5 miles left to go!  I'm just going to have to really watch my pacing and not start out too fast.  It also won't be as hot since the half marathon is in the morning.

1 comment: