Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Michelle's Run 4.23.11

Distance: 3 miles

This run was a struggle.  It was pretty warm and no breeze.  I had to stop and walk for 30 seconds or so once.  It's pretty frustrating knowing that 2 weeks ago today I ran 13 miles!  I haven't even ran a total of 13 miles since the half marathon.  Maybe I'm experiencing some sort of post-race slump.  It's not that my body can't run more... it's that my mind is just not letting me.  Although I think that the fact that it's the end of the semester also has something to do with it.  My mind is just tired right now!

1 comment:

  1. Just a bad day, Your next run will be better.
    And yes your mind needs a break. My two month break after grad school was a life saver.

    Also, would you please take some of my weather...It has rained here for a week and just more rain rain rain to come

    ReplyDelete