Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mysti's Run 04-17-2011

Workout: 5 Minute Warm-up, 30 Minute Run, 5 Minute Cool-down
Total Distance: 3.25 Miles

I have been getting bored with running in the same two neighborhoods that are easily accessible, and have been trying to figure out how to connect to other neighborhoods without running on Bellview Road. Bellview is a small two lane road,no shoulders and tons of traffic. Numerous people run and bike on the road despite the fact that two cars cannot meet side by side if there is a runner or biker on the road. I think it is annoying and dangerous. Anyway, I will get off my soap-box.

Today I ran a new path which involved diagonally crossing Bellview. It opened up three large neighborhoods all connected by sidewalks !! I am technically on Bellview for about 20 feet, but a short enough distance that I can wait till traffic clears to cross and nobody has to stop for me or hit me !!

1 comment:

  1. Running across the road doesn't count as running on it! :) Yeah for new paths. We ran our normal route backwards today as a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete