Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Michelle's Run 2.28.11

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 41:36
Pace: 10:24

I'm glad I got out and ran this morning.  Since last week's terrible treadmill run I have really had a mental block on running.  I just haven't wanted to get out there.  It also didn't help that this weekend we were in Virginia for a wedding so there was a lot of dancing, drinking, late nights and rich foods! It's also going to rain most of the day today.

The first 2.5 miles of the run were a struggle.  I stopped to get a drink of water and was deciding how much further to run when I looked at my ipod screen and noticed that I was actually making better time than I thought.  So I made a deal with myself, I could run just 4 miles instead of 5 as long as I ran fast and pushed myself.  So that's what I did.  At the end of the run a little voice came on my ipod that said "Congratulation that was your fastest mile!"

Last run of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment