Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Michelle's Run 2.3.11

Distance: 3 miles
Time: 31:20
Pace: 10:26

15 minutes arm machine exercises
15 minutes ab exercises

I ran on the treadmills on campus today.  Michael needed the car today and wouldn't be able to bring me to class, so he had to drop me off early.  So, I had my first run at UT's fitness center.  I was planning on running for 5 miles, but the machines said you could only be on it for 30 minutes.  So, I decided to try a faster 3 miles.  Well I did pretty well until half way through and I had to slow down.  It was so hot and there was no air circulation.  (I really have a thing about running warm gyms aparently.)  After my ok run, I did some of the arm machines and some ab exercises.  I really need to get these arms in shape and running isn't doing it! 

Since I am stuck on campus and have to sit in a classroom later, I figured that I should shower.  The showers weren't bad and it was a pretty quick process. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Run and Workout.
    Made the best of your time on campus.

    I want to get out of the house; I hate snow.

    ReplyDelete