Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Michelle's Run 1.13.11

Distance: 9 miles
Time: slower than last week

I accidentally reset my ipod nike thing after mile 3, so I don't know my total time and pace.  But I know that the last 2 miles were slow.  But I'm fine with that because until I hit mile 6 I didn't know if I could run further than 7 miles today.  I just wasn't feeling the best.  But I stuck it out and did all 9.  Some of the motivation was the $60 registration fee I paid today for the half marathon!  Yes, I finally bit the bullet and registered to run in the Run for God Half Marathon on April 9th.  So in about 7 weeks I will be running my first (and maybe only, ha!) half marathon.

While I'm proud of my longer runs the last couple of weeks, I really need to step up my shorter runs.  I only ran one other time this week.  This past week was really busy, but I still need to get better about sticking to those runs.

1 comment: