Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mysti's Run 02-16-2011

Workout: 3 Mile Run
Time: 32 Minutes

It was drizzling outside, but I was not going to pass up 55 degree weather and no snow on the ground. All the snow is finally gone !!

The run itself was good and bad. My legs felt fine throughout the run - My breathing not so much towards the end. I could tell it had been awhile since I had ran 3 miles. My back began to ache a little at the end as well, but hopefully I will figure something out this afternoon at the chiropractor.

I have also decided that I am a fair weather runner and am trying to determine if that bothers me or not...Yes and No. I don't like doing anything less than 100% but then again I don't like to run when it is cold outside. It's hard for me to get motivated to run if the temperature is below 50 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you getting out there at running 3 miles. I think you get used to running in colder temperatures. I now like to run in the 40s and think the 60s is too hot. I may not be able to run much this summer. hahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not run yesterday and I'm not running today either. I have a cold and just can't seem to muster the energy. urgh!

    ReplyDelete