Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Michelle's Run 3.2.11

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 40:44
Pace: 10:11

I think my legs were getting tired of my slower longer runs.  This was the second run in a row where I start wondering around mile 3 why I am so tired and look at my ipod to see that I wasn't going my typical 10:35ish pace.  So once again I told myself to put in a fast last mile.  And once again my ipod told me I had a new personal best mile.  (I need to plug it into the computer and see what these "personal best miles" are).  Today's 4 mile run was almost a minute faster than Mondays.  Crazy! 

I am going to try to get a long run in tomorrow morning because I'm sure Mysti does not want to come and visit and sit in my living room while I run 11 miles.  Plus, I think it's going to rain on and off.  Boo!  However, I have to leave my house around 11:30am tomorrow, so getting an 11 mile run, shower, getting ready, breakfast, etc all before then might be a challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Good Run !!

    I didn’t run yesterday because my throat was hurting a little; I think just from allergies. I was not feeling horrible, BUT I was determined to relax and pickle myself with meds before this weekend.
    I think I drank a whole pitcher of orange juice. Throat doesn’t hurt today; just a little tired (probably from the extra large dose of PM meds).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and get better! I don't want you to be sick when you get here... TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete