Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mysti's Run 10-13-10

Workout: 40 Minute Run
Distance: ? About 4 Miles

Despite my crazy busy day, I felt great throughout the entire run.

Today: went to grocery store, cleaned the entire house, put out Halloween decorations, cooked chili for tomorrow night's dinner, cooked fruit pizza for tonight's dinner, mowed and edged the lawn, pulled weeds from flower beds, ran 40 minutes and now about to finish up the fruit pizza and head to our friend's house for dinner !!!! Oh, and I did take a showed.

Welcome to my day off :) I Love Productive Days !!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I wish my days off were that productive. They usually consist of me staring at my computer figuring out I need to write for a paper or figuring out how many pages I have left read.

    ReplyDelete