Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Michelle's Cycling Class 10.28.10

Class Stats:
Time: 45 minutes


I was a little nervous before the class started, because I had never taken a spinning class before and I could tell that most of the people there were regulars.  Before the class starts everyone adjusts their bike seat and start spinning to warm-up.  After a few minutes of warming up I could tell that my seat was too far away from the handles, but it was too late.... I just had to stretch to reach the handles.  haha. 

The class was so much fun!  I could feel the burn in the first few minutes, but one I got comfortable with the motions I was able to work through it.  I definitely wouldn't have been able to do well if I weren't in good shape.  It was also a complete sweat fest!  My shirt was soaked, but I loved it because it made me feel like I was really burning a lot of calories. 

I will definitely do the class again.

1 comment: