Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mysti's Workout 06-21-2012

1 Hour of Your Shaped Evolved 2012 Yay !! I bought the Game and tried it out for the first time today. My wonderfully "laid back" baby didn't interrupted one time. :):) (Joke between Michelle and I) I turned on the game at 12:15 and started the game about 12:45 - a little delay do to diaper and fighting his nap. Overall, I really enjoyed the game: quick to start working out, good mix of workouts and some fun games and dance classes. The AB workouts kicked my butt. Including: slow and fast mountian climber, plank, basic crunches and a couple others I don't remember the names. PS, I planned to run last night, but a hot relaxing bath it what happened during that time. :) Just too tired to run.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds intense! I'm glad it's working out well so far.

    ReplyDelete