Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Michelle's run 6.18.12

Time: 55 minutes

Yesterday Murray and I went for a 55 minute run.  I was supposed to run 5.5 miles this past weekend, but with traveling it didn't happen.  However, yesterday Murray really needed to get some energy out.  He had been cooped up in the hotel room for too long.  So we went on a run around the little town where we were staying.  It was warm, but there was a breeze most of the time.  I had thought about stopping after 30 minutes, but I figured it was run 55 minutes (close enough to 5.5 miles) now or running it in my hilly neighborhood later in the week while I was also working all day.  It seemed like a good idea to keep going.  I am proud of myself for running that long on vacation and without music! (Murray also did well.) 

2 comments: