Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mysti's Workout 06-18-2012

1) Kinect: Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 I'm thinking about purchasing this Kinect game and my friend Dana let me borrow to test it out first. I had the game turned out for about 45 minutes; however, not all of that was working out. I'm still on the fence about the purchase. Positives: had a post pregnancy plan, cardio, toning, seemed to be effective workouts. Negatives: didn't find anything (yet) that really worked my stomach area and take a little while to start up. 2) Week One - Day One Couch to 5k I had downloaded the free iPhone app to test out the program and liked it. I now have the full version and am going to start at the beginning. (I'm a little OCD). Just for Fun... Mommy and Sam Get Back into Shape Purchase

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit!! Also, I don't know if there will ever be a picture of you and Sam that I love more than that one.

    ReplyDelete