Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mysti's Run 07-13-2011

Workout: 70 Minute Run

Great Run !!

30 Minutes on Treadmill
20 Minutes on Track
20 Minutes on Treadmill

Much easier than the last 70 minute run; Slowly building up.


Extra:
I have been continuing to make small changes on eating healthy on a regular basis. Foods I have regularly been including: fruits, fruit smoothies, salads, baked chips, Subway veggie flat bread when I eat out for lunch, Lunchables with: flat bread sandwich, wheat thins and jello mousse temptations (wonderful !!), can of Dr. Pepper a day at lunch and today I tried a Buddy Fruit for a snack before working out.


1 comment:

  1. I should send you some chomps for your bday. Don't forget to eat something during your run if you are going to run for over an hour!

    ReplyDelete