Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Michelle's workout 7.22.11

30 Day Shred DVD #1

Since running seems to be out of the question right now, I decided to try out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  I really enjoyed it and the 20 minutes went by really fast.

Our new apartment is not really in a running friendly area.  We live on a really busy street with no sidewalks and on the side of a big hill.  There is a treadmill in the teeny-tiny workout room, but I haven't gotten that adventurous yet.  So we will see how running goes the next few months.  Since I won't be running as much (more than likely) I am going to be trying to watch what I eat a little more.  Less sugar and carbs mostly.  I'll try to start writing what I eat down and making smart grocery purchases.  Even though I was on vacation for a week, I think I did pretty well with my eatting.  The two days of moving were a little different, since we had to rely on fast food... but I definitely got in a good workout.  It was hard work.  I still have bruises from moving the couch, dresser, etc.

1 comment: