Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mysti's New Shoes

I have been waiting for the New Balance 880 & 1080 shoe to come out in stores for about two weeks. The employees at the New Balance store in Rogers were a little challenging to work with this time around.

I had gone into the store a couple of weeks ago asking about the new shoes that were already available online and they shared they should be getting them in the follow week. I stopped by this past Tuesday and they had received the shipment; however, had not had time to go through the boxes and the lady said she had no idea what was in the boxes. She stated it would be a day or two; I gave her my name and number and asked her to call me when she knew about the new 880's.

Yesterday (Friday), I was tired of waiting so I returned to the store to notice the boxes had not been touched. I asked the same lady to please look at the invoice from the shipment to find out if the ordered the new 880 or 1080. She looked - nothing, she asked the manager - 880 is not a popular shoes we didn't order it, tired to order them online - nothing. Now the funny part, as she in the back asking her manager to help her with the online order I spotted the new 880 shoe behind the counter in a pile of shoes. As she returns from the back, I state this is the shoe I would like to try on along with the 1080.

The manager also stated at one point that the 759 was the most popular shoe to which I had to share with him that is the shoe I have and the 880 is replacing it this year, thus the same shoe he just stated was not very popular.

Nevertheless...I finally tried on both shoes and decided to buy the 1080; however, I think the coloring on the 880 is so much prettier.


New Balance 1080 - My New Shoes !!


New Balance 880 - The shoes I decided against.

No comments:

Post a Comment