Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Michelle's Run 7.8.11

Distance: 3 miles (treadmill)

This was my first treadmill run in a while.  This past week I hadn't felt like running AT ALL.  I did lift arm weights and did some lounges, but no cardio.  However, today was the first day in a long time that I wanted to run and then felt good during and after the run.  Lately I haven't even had that "Yay I ran and feel great" feeling after runs.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but today was different and I'm glad.  Of course, next week I will be on vacation, so who knows when I will run again.  But that's ok.  I am giving myself permission to not feel guilty about missing runs.  It just doesn't help me want to run more.  I just feel down about myself.

I haven't gained any weight since I stopped running so much.. but I'm sure there is muscling turning to fat.  I could tell when I looking in the mirror at the workout room.  Ugh!

I definitely should have gone to the beach at the begining of the summer when I was in shape!

1 comment:

  1. Don't Feel Guilty...We have been running for over a year !! Enjoy Vacation !!

    ReplyDelete