Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mysti's Workut 02-20-2013

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred - Level One. It is snowing here so no running with Sam today. I had just put him down for his nap and thought about doing a Kinect workout, but then started looking online at Jillian's DVDs thinking I should follow numerous friends advice and buy one. While reviewing the various DVDs online, I discovered I could download Amazon Instant Video to my iPad, purchase DVD and "instantly" start. :) Everything on the iPad is so fast and easy! No turning on TV, finding the blue-ray remote, putting DVD in, ect...Oh the day went DVDs were convenient - now we have instant streaming I don't even have to go to the store.

2 comments:

  1. How did you like the workout. I love the Jilain Michaels workouts, they are the best in my opinion and you always feel like you really got in a workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. Made my heart rate increase, could feel working muscles and I really liked that there wasn't any down time

    ReplyDelete